- Country of Publication: USA.
- Publisher: California State University-Fullerton, in collaboration with the Center for Medieval Studies-University of São Paulo, University of Girona, Prometeo/ISIC-IVITRA/University of Alicante, the Seu Universitària de la Nucía (Alicante), and Pablo de Olavide University.
- Frequency: Annually.
- Publication Dates: December.
- Language: English, Spanish, Catalan, and normative Galician.
- Format: Print & Online.
- Scope: Iberian and Latin American Literatures and Cultures.
- Author Fees: NO.
- Open Access: Yes.
- Refereed: Yes.
- Abstracted: Yes.
- Indexed: Yes.
- Policy: Peer-reviewed.
- Paper Acceptance Rate: 20%
- Peer Review Time: 2 months.
- Submission E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The printed version of SIBA is made possible by the generous support from:
- Program in Latin American Studies (California State University, Fullerton).
- Generalitat Valenciana Prometeo Programme for research groups and centers of excellence.
- Seu Universitària de La Nucia. University of Alicante.
- ISIC-IVITRA/University of Alicante.
SIBA is an open-access scholarly peer-reviewed journal, both online and print. The online version is absolutely free of any fee or charge for those who wist to publish in it. For those scholars and/or general public interested in getting a printed copy of the journal, the print version will be only available on demand for a price of $50 USD, which includes mailing costs.